Building a social media network quickly has always been challenge, but we are developing a new way to build momentum for crowdfunding campaigns, crowdfunding platforms and the crowdfunding industry as a whole.
1. If you don’t have a Twitter account, please set one up.
2. Sign up at PaidPerTweet.com
3. Read through their Tweeting Guidelines
5. We’ll follow you right back.
6. Direct Message us that you want to be added to our Paid Tweeters list below.
7. This will allow our crowdfunding campaign managers to pay Tweeters their desired fee for retweeting their crowdfunding campaign’s promotional Tweets. If you don’t like the campaign, you don’t have to tweet anything.
8. The goal is to have 1,000 Twitter Crowdfunding Advocates that have a following of 5,000. This will allow a single Tweet to have the potential to reach 5,000,000 people instantly
9. In addition, on Friday’s our group will help new crowdfunding campaign managers on Friends Friday (#FF) by asking our Twitter Crowdfunding Network to recommend that our new friends be followed each Friday.
10. The good news is that once this gets started, everyone in the whole Crowdfunding industry can tap the same Twitter Crowdfunding Network to promote various crowdfunding topics that need to be addressed, discussed and promoted.
Soon as Crowdfunding Directory will be here that lists people who will tweet about your crowdfunding campaign. Remember, we are new, but we are going to completely change the way the crowdfunding platforms support their crowdfunding campaign managers. This is the first of many innovative marketing programs to come.
Twitter Crowdfunding Directory:
- Coming Soon
# # #
Mr. Hoskins is a serial entrepreneur and has been helping entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses and Fortune 500 corporations launch successful marketing communications campaigns for 25-years. He is positive that Crowdfunding will empower all Americans to rediscover the possibility of living the American dream with a little hard work, a great business idea and dedication to planning a well-thought-out crowdfunding campaign.